feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 3/03/2010 09:15:00 PM
That's GHEY!
I mean come on, I've obviously set my lazy bum to blogging right now xD HAHA! Sheesh, it's been inactive for weeks. I had obviously had the best weeks so far. Just few special going on about in my life though. HEHE. The last Sunday had been my most adventerous, memorable and the most stupidity day! -.- noob eh. hahaha. Better record it somewhere cause it's worth remembering ;p Though I'm not a dong-dong type, had to just record so that I won't forget ;p Nyaha!

Recently I'm staying up late and enjoy "gaying" with Zhan! :P HAHA~! Such a "GHEY" moment ;p




His dance is oh-so-tempting-sexy! HOT eh! I think I fell in love with this hot 'sunshine' boy. Though he sings emo songs, mostly :P HAHA! ♥




As Zhan said, this is heartaching and it really was ;/ Aww ♥ adorable. I'm into korean songs! o.O I gotta get get Rhona for more! :P HAHAH!



Seungri~~ ♥ ♥ YOU SO HOT! HAHHAAH GHEYY! :P
My midnight hangout with them HAHAHA KYAAAA ♥ ♥

Labels: , ,