feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 3/05/2010 12:05:00 PM
Most exhausting day yet fun
Yesterday morning, I forced myself to wake up at 5.30am. Well, not force-force though since I've had already set alarm. The night before was tiring cause I had to prepare some work stuff for my students to do. I prepare, my mum teach just for a day due to the orientation took the whole day. Almost :/
Orientation at Ptek. Sucks eh. Traffic jam early in the morning at Jangsak area. Never encountered this much traffic congestion before! Matty had been waiting for me since 6.30am till 7-ish. I told him not to wait since I was stucked in the middle of millions of cars in between. My dad was pissed due to the traffic. I was hoping that I won't be late. Registration at 7.30am. Still stuck in the traffic along the katok road at 7.25am. I had never got this late to school before. Probably I should wake up at 5am? o.O

Yes, my beauty sleep had been conquered by the orientation.

I just knew that my group tutor was the last one, BE24. And it sucks -.- They're ignoring us as if they're abandoning us. Wasn't nice at all to feel that. Lyea, fortunately being classmates with me or else I'll be as stiff as a stick sitting there doing nothing. Haven't even got my timetable and fees whereas the others had their mission accomplished -.- Screwed it. They're even being a slowpoke telling us one by one to go up stage to pay the fees. Such rule.

After them all done the pays, we had short break. Had meet up with Dijah, Bree, Zhan and Rhonnie ;) Glad to see them all. We were as if chit-chat in the middle of the Audi Hall, not to mention we were blocking their pathway. We just didn't realized that ;p After that, we had talks about Ptek school rules all the time till lunch period. Starving and boring the hell out of me -.- I yawned several times. Didn't get to make new friends more.

Prayer time, hang out with Bree, Zhan and Matty. Matty was being our tour guide, strolling around Ptek ;p Our private tour guide's cool ;p hehe. This school was sort of huge. Bree and I even pretended? to be lost ;p HAHA. Such a cool feeling being a junior :D

Back to the Auditorium Hall again with more boring talks. After those short awhile, we had campus tour! ;D It was like guiding by a prefect (I asked zhan his name and he told me his name's Khong or Kong?) He had such loud and clear voice. Sense of humor not bad. When patrolling, I was walking with Lyea and Moimoi. Lyea just couldn't stand the heat, plus her bag was so huge and heavy. Poor her =p Yes, me either. This school as if they got less shade. Next time I'mma bring sunblock -.- Dislike campus tour! Though I was being disorientated by the surroundings ;p

Before going home, had talks again in the Audi. Maigosh, they kept repeating the same thing over and over again and I couldn't understand why they're going to take orientation for four days! -.- *faint*

Alas, at 4.15pm, we were set to free from the hall. No fun eh ;p weather hot = mood worst. Cars were parking all the katok's area. Hard time on spotting my sis's car. Walking under the sun with my folder up to shade myself. Exhaustion mount within me.
Went home with my face all pinkish-red. Sweating was never ending ;p HAHA. My students were still there. Kindda miss them? I think they miss me more ! :P HEHE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening had a dinner at empire for this PWM awards. My lil brother got it so we as a family went there to support him and enjoy those tender food ;p Expecting some fancy and delicious food loh! Ended up, not puking or forcing myself to swallow bits by bits. Maybe those rich looking dishes doesn't suit my stomach! ;p

Performances did take place during that time. Dislike that bellydancing and all those exposing dances from a Malaysian girl who speaks more than 7languages? -.- Made the VIP wanted to go home ;p sasak watching bah.


Agnes and I went outside taking pictures then. I spotted Kevin with his friends outside. But I pretended not to see him ;p He came in then gave me a broad smile while tossing his tie over his shoulder? (Is he like acting cool? -.-) He said hi then I replied a hi. Then I walked away, with his disappointing grumble ;p HAHA! Biar ia.

Went home quite late, 12-ish am. After my shower I was wide awake then I decided to online for a while. Saw my boyfriend online making me curious since he told me he's going to sleep already. Asking him what's wrong and the stories continued...

Labels: , ,