feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 3/11/2010 09:41:00 PM
Pain in the eye
See, my blog had been isolated for weeks already ;p Due to my tight schedule, indeed ;( I nearly got suffocation and breathing difficulties. So exhausting in my high school life. Morning till afternoon 2pm, school time. After coming back from school, I had to rush into shower for my another meeting with my students. Yes, I'm still teaching in the mean time. Backaches, complaining, whining and all that won't do any good for me. Better add more fuel into my energy -.-

I should have told you readers, about me, being a lost-blurry looking junior in ptek -.- It's embarrasing when you get into the wrong class, it's very panicking when you get to see people that you don't know and suddenly you burst into the class and blurted out, "sorry, I'm late" in any way, it's an incorrect class. It's too frustrating when you circling around the block area twice, and didn't even notice that your registration class was just another block beside the circling-around block -____-

You wouldn't want to know how blurry I could get and with the lost looking expression I could put up. There's no punch in it since I'm a lag and blurry person :( yeah, I admitted -.- First day was petrifying. I followed the map to go to my registration class, BE24.

Me : oh, umm is this BE24?
Guy : no, this is AE.

what what what? the map says it's BE24! O_O *panicking attack, don't faint* WHERE THE HELL AM I?! why am I circling around -.-

I messaged my mate, Lyea. She was already in her class waiting for my presence. She told me its at the second floor, block F in Accounting5. Glad that I bumped into Dijah, she accompanied me to find my class. I'm so not independent :( After like 15mins, finally reached the finishing line. Gosh, second floor made my heart went thumping fast :O I had to run and climb at the same time, I was late!

Good thing I could make the registration part. Sigh of relief :O Great thing was my first period is ps. I could rest for a while before the start of another lesson. My ps is coincidencely same with my babyboy ;D good la, I'm having a senior boyfriend to guide my way ;p He once again exploring the ptek area with me since I'm a total winner in forgetting -.-

He showed me everywhere in every block but I'm still confused in the going up and down staircase and all blocks do look the same. He told me where his locker is but I tend to make a mistake and complain that all lockers look the same! O_O *sasak* :p

Subjects are driving me nuts! :/
Physics - I hate you, why are you appearing in my life again? -.- oh right, I'm the one taking you back. More formula, in my face!
Computing - Projects and all techno-techno stuff? -___- give me a break will ya?
Math - oh you're so mesmerizing in the eyes...not till I grab your eyeball!
Eas - wtheck is this? and whaa? similies, metaphor, alliteration etc

Better than last year's though, taking 9subjects ain't fun. This year I'll try to put more effort on this 4subjects!

ah! I join CCA club ;D Swimming, energy and go club.

Labels: , ,