feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 3/15/2010 01:46:00 PM
Almost Alice
Finally got to watch this movie that I've been waiting for since last year ;) Mmm. The desire of it seems to be accomplished ;p HEHE.


Alice in Wonderland is definitely a great movie. The animations and music background made me enthusiastic, ringing in my ears! It was an adventerous sort of movie. A bit not suitable for children I guess ;/ Maybe cause of the makeups of the characters and all sort of weird looking creatures too will make most toddlers won't climb into their bed late night.


It really get me going :D I love Tim Burton's movie!!

Judging by the trailer, it's still the same old story with Alice falling into the rabbit hole and drinking and eating things that would make her grow or shrink in size. The difference is that this one's got a burtonesque twist in the depiction of characters and production design.

The dark, twisted, mad character of Johnny Depp really got me cracken up! The mad hatter.



Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen. She sure looks more to funny than evil in the movie HAHA :P Her head's (in heart shape) larger than her body!


Anne Hathaway as The White Queen. Delicate and graceful ;) She's pale O_O

Mia Wasikowska as Alice was really beautiful in the movie. She act purely well :)

I remembered I did watch this Alice in Wonderland the cartoon version. It's more to wonderland than the Tim Burton's one ;p It's more musical and kiddish but I do admire watching it when I was a toddler.

I love the part that she become big then small again. The tea party, the white bunny rabbit was clumsy and cute, the blue caterpillar's smoking inventing shapes of puffs from the smoke :p CUTE!



Alice in wonderland's theme song by Avril Lavigne, I love the video clip :D

Labels: ,