feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 3/14/2010 05:35:00 PM
Happy faces
Yesterday morning, Ptek-ians juniors whom got invited to our former school, Sayyidina Hasan had hit the multi purpose hall! ;D Everyone with their smiley faces, memories that we had brought to our former school. It's just too amazing to even flashback 'em!

Obviously people involved had been abandoned our school lesson for just a day. Let us just pretend to be blur when the school starts on monday ;p That morning, we had an academy award for the brilliant students.

Most of my former mates are from ptek. One out the ptek is MD and it goes to Miftah ;p Seems outcast O;P It's great to meet up my 'old' buddies and mates!


Meet my cracky, innocent beshtie, Dijah ! :D Love you! ;p
I'll never forget those smiles and laughters you all have. It's one of the most wonderful sound to hear
Credits to photographer : Muash Rosman

Labels: , ,