feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 3/11/2010 10:01:00 PM
My birthday boy ♥
Seriously, I did his birthday gift last minute :p To be precise, I started last monday ;p I was having a hard time on deciding what to give. yeap, ending up stress haha. In the end, all my hardworks are worth every minute spending on it ;D

I made paper hearts for him. It's my first time trying and trial, experimenting the ways to fold it in a proper way.





I even thought of youtube-ing it -__- I really had no experience on folding origami sort of. That's the best I could think of a birthday gift haha ;p Self-learning by youtubing. I sort of followed the style on folding kind of like that. Mission accomplished! Though I didn't count how much hearts had I folded, successfully filling up a box of hearts! ♥

I thought of putting my record books inside too ;) hehe. I was really glad I finished writting in just one night before his birthday ;p yeap, I stayed up late night just to make everything perfect O_O

I sent a lovely birthday greeting exactly midnight, 11th March 2010 ♥

The morning, going to school as usual. I met up Lyea and the rest of my mates last year. Sitting with them and chit-chat for awhile. They've been at the pool area way early like 6am -.- gee ;p After that Lyea and I went to our registration class to take attendance.

As usual I had all those subjects arranged in my schedule for Thursday. Early period had Eas. Sir Ravi as usual teach with his emotional teaching method :P haha. Physics period after that, whenever I see Teacher Ainee, she reminds me of teacher susie :/ her teaching method likewise ms.susie. Yeap, sort of strict and she didnt talk much. But at least Teacher susie got sense of humour -__-

Breaktime with ps after that, had a chance to spend more time with my birthday boy :D He was asking for his present but I lied to him saying that I did not have since I'm empty handed ;p say, my bag was getting heavy due to the present I had to carry :O hehe.

During breaktime I get to meet up my friends ;D I was a bit awkward and put up a flusterred expression when Matty told me that vice president of go wants to talk to me. I thought she was going to mention about the go club thingy but instead she told me she'll gonna give Matty a surprise so I obey her rules ;p HEHE Alright then during ps, I finally gave Matty his perfect gift. He loves it! ;D Kept saying thank you AWW ♥ ♥

During lunch time, we successfully hid the surprise for him :D yayy, mission accomplished to put a smile on him! Most importantly, he laughed ;D I love the way he smiles, it's just so tempting ;p HEHE ♥

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MY DARLING ;D The book record I had written about you are facts and never will I change my heart for the others. My heart just belonged to you. Hopefully I'll get to celebrate all your birthdays every year ;D *mwah* ♥

I should have taken a picture of the present I gave ;p

Love you lao gong ~ ♥♥

Labels: , , , ,