feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 3/17/2010 11:21:00 PM
Cool school
Yesterday - 16th March 2010 (Tuesday)

*taking out timetable* I seriously haven't even memorize my timetable indeed -__- So yeah early in the morning after registration, Matty and I got ps. We decided to study in the library, luckily Viv booked seats for us ! :D Good! Now I got two seniors by my side I have nothing to fear of doing Physics no more. I was thinking that they're must be good in physics cause apparently still early of me to get stress in this stage. Yes, I'm having difficulties in answering the using the graph in physics. Somehow the homogeneous equation makes me sick too -____-

I kept banging the table and screaming under the pillow literally silently due to the question that I couldn't even do or just stuck at halfway. I was really envy of my Physics mates that they completed their works like a flashlight :O I was like how the hell did they do this, do that?! I was like STUCK! O_O

Viv got our seats like so great! ;p *hugs her* HAHA. Due to our library always shortage of seats as you guys don't know that, the library is so mini. Well, I just have to tell Matty that I'mma go library everyday during ps so that he won't search everywhere for me :/

Oh yeah, viv ah! Whenever I use tipex, I think of you ! -__-

Me : *taking out tipex and shake it*
Viv : Eh, you don't know youre not suppose to use tipex meh? Your teacher gonna deduct 5marks of your C/W or H/W of you use it once.
Me : WHAT? :O really ka? Eh why you no tell me earlier one? I didn't know bah! *panic and went to check all my notes and exercises* Oh mati -__-
Viv : You don't listen during the orientation meh? they got mention jua.
Me : No leh. You guys seniors so maybe you guys know earlier liao ma. I'm just junior, don't know anything so is that an exception to use tipex? Why are they so strict anyway?
Viv : *burst out laugh* ;p
Me : OII! -________- MAIGOSH! stupid eh, youre sooo MEAN! HAHA! -__-

I was so naive that I actually fell in her bluff.

After physics was computing. Okay, so my timetable goes like everyday the same subjects. Cool. The same teachers I get to see everyday. It's not like in secondary like I used to see my Addmaths teacher like two times in a week for example. Cool right? The same teachers everyday with homeworks every subjects everyday! O_O

So Computing we had a presentation to present. Good thing my name indicated the last one cause I was late entering the class. It'll be my turn after the school holidays so I get to edited some if I want to ;p Shafira (which I call her fear), had stage fright that time. She speaks so soft ;p I couldn't even hear her voice ;p She used to present infront of girls (she's from all girls' school) that's why she got traumatized when she tend to see some guys infront of her ;p HAHA I think that's cute ;p

Math period was pretty fun yet, the class is the hottest :/ Hate the class and I tend to get headache everytime I'm in math class. EAS was FUN! ;D I like my emotional-way-of-teaching teacher! :D


Lunch time with Matty, I ate a bit and I'm full already. Matty ate like a lot and he ate faster than me. He had to wait for me to finish my meal first before we went to class ;p HAHA. Physics in the afternoon that time. Teacher was as usual, don't talk much to us and she didn't even smile a bit, made us feel like we've done something wrong :/

After Physics class, I met up viv on the way so we chat a little while, while waiting Zhan and Matty to show up to watch a movie later at the Lecture Theatre 1. Watching a movie called Remember the Titans. The movie was okay but typical for me. It's based on true story of how amazing of a football coach he is. In the Theatre I was shivering cold :/ Matty took my hand to make my hands became warmer :) (L) I love to play around in his long fingers.

Matty took me home after the movie. Well, we had not actually finish watching it though and it's already 4pm. Matty's mami already there waiting for us so we had to get out from there without having to see the The End.

Today - 17th March 2010 (Wednesday)

Today of all days is the most tiring yet fun day again! ;D Well, I had not much talking about those morning school lessons yea? It's just a repetitive daily routine and the same old subjects keep repeating for the whole day ;p Nevertheless, I just like studying and going school ;P

During ps, I had an early "lunch" with Matty ;p I'm just too hungry due to I ate three pieces of cookies and a cup of milo for breakfast. So during breaktime, I was hungry :/

My babyboy was even hungrier than I am ! He ate two hotdogs in one go then I was like O_O you're not full eating one hotdog and you want two of them?! If I eat hotdogs, I would happen to half it cause it's too large for me to gulp them up! I ate a cup of french fries instead, and it made me full like what O_O

I spotted some of my friends then I happen to say hi or yo ;p I'm just too jobless. Friends that I'm close with, I would happen to stop by at their place and would babble so much about some stuffs happening :D I love breaktimes and PS! And Lunch! ;p

At 12.15pm, I had an important discussion meeting about the swimming club I joined. I was guided by Mayven, I think she's our coach? category by people who knows how to swim a lil (intermediate) They got three categories by the way, beginners, intermediate and experts in swimming ;p I declare myself intermediate!

At 2.30pm, I had another meeting again for energy club. Met most of my seniors I know there. Somehow most BEs joining are girls :/ The guys I know are Fakrhul, Alex and Zhafri only ;p All girls, strangersss except Dijah and Bree. Next Saturday will start our first activity but too bad I can't attend due to I'mma going miri that day :/ awwww~ After the meeting it was like, 3.30pm and I missed the fun fair at the MPH! :O I wanted to play the games so badly :/
Tomorrow can't even cause I had tuition to teach. Oh yeah, I'mma quit tuition the next month. I'm tired of teaching them and I need to focus on my studies begin now! O:) MEH, as if :p
Oh after the fun fair thingy, I went home around 5pm. What to do, no transport ;p So exhausted. I helped Kim and Viv to pack things up orgamized by the socio week. After my sis fetched me, we go saloon having a haircut. Not much difference in my new hairstyle -__-

Labels: , , , , , ,