feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Friday, April 16, 2010 @ 4/16/2010 05:00:00 PM
Yesterday
Ah yes, again, I had to admit that I'm pretty busy already for this past few weeks. Nyaha! :p With all those homework and assignment never ending, plus everyday going on with my clubs.

Recently I've been elected as the blogging editor of PC Clinic. Here, let me give you the link if you readers are interested in taking a peep of it. PTE Katok PC Clinic Though it's not really entertaining enough, but I'll try my best to time management doing homework and blogging ;)

I won't be babbling much right now cause I don't feel right today :p Meh! I'm still blogging anyway.

School's been hectic already. I've torn apart my shoes, legs becoming sore due to the walking here and there to each class, been pissed by teacher (a secret not to tell cause I'm being a disobedient in school :/), sweating all day cause Ptek is a hot school for God's sake! -___-

But anyhow, school's not bad as it calls at pre-uni. The teaching method is wayyy different from my secondary school. By the way, I plan to take AS exam of course :) For Mathematics and EAS. Wish me pass with flying colours!
Oh! missed mentioning about school this days. Right, so Ptek had been like doing all those voting as president and vice president. So everyone goes like doing all those post it and sticking on their uniforms like ... okaayy~ :p

Labels: ,