feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010 @ 4/06/2010 10:29:00 PM
Sudden moment
Oh so it was like this. Matty and I were trying to find any place during our ps but it seems that library, all full house then student centre, full house too. Canteen, no need to say, the condition is worst, I meant like, I couldn't stand the heat! :O I was like sweating here and there due to the searching of an empty space for use to do our homeworks. Worrying my physics won't finish on time :/

Searched an empty class finally after about 15minutes -.- I sat down there, fanning myself and puffing and coughing myself out. Matty was like are you okay? Aiya, my lack of stamina -.- hahha! Then suddenly there was an announcement, stating my name in the list of names. I heard "Eemelee Fuung BE24" He sort of pronounce my name as if he's having difficulties -.- I didn't really catch what he just said where is the venue. Then I was like, whaa? Block G or EG? Dumbfounded. Why are they calling my name? :/ Immediately?

I told Matty about that I had to go to the "venue" to see what's the condition. I met some of the people who had just called their names too so I just had to follow 'em. We found the class after that and Sir (I don't know how to spell his name?) Eas, I've been transferring class, then I was like WHAAA?! O_O Eas took my PS5! From that day onwards, my ps will be at block3 instead of 5! I came downstairs to take my bag from the empty class I went to with Matty.

Told him about the bad news and I'mma miss ps with him! :'( Everytime ps, he's always the one accompanies me but now ps3?! I was in the mind thinking who's in the ps3 ah? He told me that Zhi Han was one of them. I'll be glad I knew some people having the same ps as I am :) A shocker indeed to know that my EAS class had been changed and subject teacher changed too! Mr Ravi would have told us earlier :/

Then computing class been canceled, then I was like having two PS in a day! :D Been with my computing mates at the canteen. Fakhrul and Lyea were there being with me doing homeworks and sort out things :) I ate a cup of french fries cause I was starving already, in the early morning? -.- After that, breaktime! And I met my boyfriend at the canteen so I cling to him to our next class, Math :p

Then after Math, I was having another PS. I walked to the canteen with wani and found my ex classmates. Zhi Han joined our group then we were like doing the talking more than doing homeworks :p We ate lunch after that then I spotted Matty again. was about to cling to him when I heard another announcement indicatiing we swimming club members had a short meeting at the admin block. Sudden moment.

With a sudden and not expecting announcement, Miss Joyce told us that there will be no bus provided cause they didnt see our timetable that today will be swimming T.T Miss Joyce was sort of disappointed so the teachers had to provide us their transport to take us there. I followed Miss Olivia's car with vivian, Dijah and the two other girls :p it's a great thing we get a transport.

I've been not swimming for like two or three years, not even sure. Or maybe decades, worst. Perhaps I had to swim more to get my stamina back. At 3pm, everyone's was rushing here and there to get changed to our swimsuit. Teachers are like pushing us to get changed quickly :P

Dijah and I were in the intermediate stage. My goggles screen kept fogging up and I had to take it off, rinse it with water then put on my head back -.- repetitively and repeateadly. Seriously, vian told me to spit some saliva onto the screen so that it won't get to foggy :p HAHA!

We did the freestyle swimming. For this whole years since I start swimming, I just knew that my freestyle swimming method was totally wrong! :O Okay, so I was creating my own freestyle technique :p Kiss the biceps! :p And I literally kissing it, euw :p ahhah! That's the real technique. I tend to like make my head go above the water only. I didn't even bend my head to the other side and "kiss" my biceps.

Everytime when I did freestlye, the water was like going into both of my ears. So yeah, my hearing blurry, plus my vision, more blurry! (without my contacts, it's just hard to recognize people in the pool) Overall, it was totally awesome! :DD

About 4ish we had to get out of the pool and quickly rinse ourselves, get changed and sign out of from the pool. We arrived at the school about 5pm and we're like expecting less people will be there. Student drop off point was like lots people there still waiting. I took a glimpse on my outfit, I look like auntie -.- with my school shoes on (forgot to bring sandals, crap)

Had to wait Zhi Han again to get my stuff from his locker. Share his locker space for this time only ;p Zhi han was following Miss Joyce's car so had to wait like 30mins at the school. Luckily I was not alone, was with vivian :D heh.

When Zhi Han came, moi moi and us were like running to our locker areas :p HAHA. Gosh, after the swimming, my body aches and now RUNNING again?! -___- oh yeah! his locker was like SO FULL! Including my school bag and his bag and two big ring files of his! Perfect fit ah! :p HAHA!

Then I went home, exhausted :)

Labels: , ,