feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 3/31/2010 06:35:00 PM
S.C.H.O.O.L
I like the feeling when I get to type my username and password in a twinkling of an eye :p (have I said this before? no) I'm like asking question and answering myself -.- poor me. Crap, I'm tired with all half of the day at school. Wanting my life ah! :/

Yes, I praised the Facebook creator that creates this :
S.C.H.O.O.L = Six Crazy Hours Of Our Life!
I DOUBT IT! More like MORE THAN SIX HOURS staying there.

But it's alright, at least got friends and my darling to hang out with. That's the only best thing about school. Agree? :D

This morning, went to school as usual, more like 7-ish arriving. Great timing, no traffic jam! It's usually traffic congestion occur at about 7-ish am. Spotted my "alai" gang. They used to call themselves alai-alai and I don't know why :p (it rhymes wat)

Lyea and I went to our class but I spotted Bree at the halfway. I took her to Rhon's class but she haven't arrived yet so yeah, in the end, we didn't get to see her this early morning. Bree and Zhaf are okay with each other. It was yay! :D

Had an hour of Physics then out I went for my ps to find Matty. It's usually full house in the library or at the canteen. You should have seen during breaktime and lunch time at the canteen O_O wayy crowded! We searched for an empty classes to sort out our things. I got the record books! :D My babyboy adores pinching my face :p hehe

Matty : I don't like that teacher *pointing at him*
Me : Why not?
Matty : cause he cut my hair ah!
Me : what la. Saspen eh. Cause your hair too long ma. Covering your eyes one. Samseng.
Matty : Where got samseng la. I just don't like him ah. I want my hair back *estimating how long is his hair* So short :/ You know the time when at Go Tournament, you've seen my picture right. I miss that hair ah!
Me : *No comment*

HAHA. He's such a complainer and as if he soo into his hair ah :p Cute.

Had an appointment with Dijah today :D I so miss her that I wanna hug her! xD HAHA. Her birthday's today! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DIJAH! My bestfriend! :D I gave her the gift I bought at miri, it was sort of huge and fat making my bag fat and plump :p Get to talk to her, Bree and Zhaf was there too ;p Oh right! Today's April fool eve! ;p

I no like during lesson. It's so dreary :/ I wanna have ps whole day! :p

I got Computer and Math test today. It was awful. Especially the ones that goes to Computer. I'm like reading the topic, yes. But it's like 1/4 of the topic I've read come out :o Super dead meat. I'mma fail for the test. Math test was superb. I finished early than anybody else just hope that I'm not too over confident. That'll deduct my strength.

After Math, Matty and Zhi han were outside the class, probably waiting for me. Then I was like saying hi to them la. Out of the blue, Zhi han was like dragging while putting his arms at my shoulder then I was like ah what? -.- blur eh. I spotted the girl that he adores for him and he was like floating away to get to her. HAHA!

I've spent my afternoon time after my eas class with the birthday girl and a guy, don't know his name at first :p Named Hazwan. He's cool and I like to communicate with him. We chatted at the cafeteria/canteen. I don't know why I'd rather communicate using english than chinese or malay :p I just love to use english.

For example, during GoClub meeting just now, there's this chinese guy named Derrick Ling, I spoke to him English. I won him at the first round. A funny guy that told me, during the game, his hands were shaky that he even demo his shakable hands to me :p haha!

Ghaz : Emily, tu ah semua geek ah.
Me : *laughing* ko geek jua la then? :p
Ghaz : Obvious wa tu. Semua pakai spec lagitu.
Me : Why do you wanna join by the way.
Ghaz : Pasal ada this movie playing go. Durang main atu cool bah.
Me : Anime ka? Ko pandai main?
Ghaz : awu anime. Pegang pun inda pernah.
Me : Aku pun beginner wa :p

While Ghaz was playing with a so-call-for-him-a-geek guy, I was playing with Derrick. Ghaz goes like this, "Laju wahh. Lambat jua ko ane." to the geek guy :p Then he was like, "pikir jua ku ne" staring at the go board :p HAHA! Gagas with Ghaz really suitable eh ;p

I played a round with Ghaz in my sleepy mode. Of course I lost to him terribly and I want a rematch! -.- *kiasu*

I'mma hunt down Rhon tomorrow! Since she asked for it! :p

Labels: , , , , ,