feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 4/05/2010 06:33:00 PM
E-shopping
To Missie Paradise, thank you for the stock that I've been wanting it. Yes, I've tried online shopping at Facebook. I scrolled up and down their fashion clothes and new arrival ones. Somehow I still having doubt on going to book it or not. But yeah, end up booking one dress. Which I regret after few days -.- cause the dress was like costy and I don't have the interest on that dress anymore. I wanted to cancel it but they said once booked, cancellation cannot be made. I was like oh crap eh. I decided to change to a blouse instead, cheaper and maybe will suit my requirement :) So yeah.


Should I say, the quality is like not good? -.- Earlier on : To Missie Paradise, thank you for the stock that I've been wanting it. Sarcasm in there :p

Picture : caught my attention
Real situation : not amusing my requirement

Such a MEH! :p (I don't even know what is MEH means) Indicating sasak in there ;p

My mum, sis and daddy kept on mentioning about that online shopping. Saying that I'll be gullible to get cheated sort of. Scared that the person will fraud away my cash or the person will give me the wrong stock or being used stock -.- I just wanted to try out online shopping, I mean like trying something new won't hurt right. Somehow they kept complaining and lecturing till I felt that I'm such gullible.

uhuh, I've learnt my lesson -.-

Labels: