feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 4/01/2010 09:06:00 PM
First of April
I'mma always gonna talk about school since I'm like spending most of my time at school.

School, school, school - yada, yada, yada :p I'm so bored till I go yada-yada. Wth I'm so lame -.-

I'm like feeling that Eas is getting tougher than I thought :/ I better go read some articles in improving my commenting skill. It is wayy out of my expectation. Dear Eas, I'm sorry that I've underestimate you -.- *bang the wall*

Going up and down the stairs really made me sweaty! I sweat easily and I despise it! :O
Going to cafeteria, sweat *took out tissue and lap my face*
Going to the notice board area, sweat *lap my face*
Going to classes, sweat again.
Wth. This could go on and on.

Fear : Emily so crazy, siao one :p
Me : *LOL-ing* Oh, you even know what is siao?
Fear : Someone told me ma.
Me : AHH! I know who! *wink wink* :p *mentioning his name*
Fear : No, no! It's not him! What's chicken in chinese? (random talk eh)
Me : Why? you hungry ah? its call "ji"

Fear : Also can use for people kan? why kan? what does it mean?
Me : It means a...*silent* HAHA a whore.
Fear : WHAT? you kidding la :p HAHAH! Don't you april fool me!
Me : I'm not! :o It is true :p
Fear : Em, you wanna eat a WHORE? since youre hungry :p HAHHA

So siao one :p hahahha.
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO BREE PHA! :D
Another of my bestfriend :D Wish you the best luck in everything and you're the bestest friend I've got! :D We're still darlings each other, yes? :D we're gays! ;p I miss gossiping and stalking with you ;p


Am like, omg, my pupils are like covering the whole eyeballs of mine -.- Too hyper motion face I've got. I'm drunk -.-


My babyboy is a sleepyhead *mwah* I love you darling :D HAHA! (L)

P.S I no like playing Go -.- Cause I always lose, that's the reason *kiasu tone*

Labels: , , , ,