feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO PEEPS! ♥ Welcome to Emz's bloggie ;)
My blog is obviously an exposed to public and only I have the right to type out myself and peeps out there whom are willing to read.
This blog is created to amuse my boredom by writting those stuffs that had just happened and the stuffs I adore.
If you found this blog doesn't suit your requirement, yes, sort yourself out thanks ;)
I would be glad and pleasure to have you here viewing my blog, thank you.
Enjoy reading 'em! :D ♥
p.a.n.d.a.s. Pictures, Images and Photos
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


Monday, March 22, 2010 @ 3/22/2010 09:10:00 PM
Splendid day
Hey again, I've been procrasinating for another post ;p I was actually wanting to update it few days ago but I was just to lazy to get my fingers on the keys to press blogger.com :p

It was just too fun to be typing your username and password with a speed of light :p

Another term of school holiday just begun since last friday and I so miss school already! Nevertheless I tend to be sleepy early in the morning that's why I don't like my ps after the registration cause my boyfriend would be freak out seeing two panda eyes staring at him :p Meh!

I wish not to post too long as I haven't even finish my homeworks yet. Seeing that everyone's been doing their oh-so-many homeworks, I was wondering, holiday homeworks are many? Why didn't I got many homeworks like them? All I've got was Math, which is simultaneous topic (oh, baby's topic) plus Quadratics and Physics MCQ question (which I can minnie-minnie-miny-moe if I have no other choice) :p I've done Math and now Physics, which I most probably have the difficulties and stress looking at those questions. I'm starting to regret why the hell do I take Physics for -.-

End of discussion about this stressing up things. I shall do my homeworks later and no procastinating!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, went to renew my i.c and as usual, have to wait hours to move my turn. In order to save time and my boredom, I brought along Marley and Me novel. I read for like 10minutes and turned around to my mum said, " I must read in a quiet and lonely place -.-" Man, such noise. Patience isn't at my side so I stared at my brother which he was playing psp.

After the long procedure of doing I.C, my mum was suppose to bring my lil brother to go to stadium to inject the H1N1 prevention. Due to it, my mum asked me to inject too O_O And I was like whaa? Injection, duhh as painful as a mosquitoe bite :p (simile eh :p haha)

The long, thin, silver, shiny needle went straight into my skin as if the nurse stabs deliberately and shot right into my arm! I was like ouch-ouch! wt* :p HAHA! So Pain! :O *crying in the inside* My lil brother was like ahh..AHHH. hahahha, in the end -.-

I had another date with my babyboy therefore had to rush to go shower and get ready with my dressed up the right after I got home, well about 11-ish.

So he fetched me at 12pm, waved my mum goodbye and told me to be home by 4pm :/ I said alright then off I go. Deciding what to wear and getting ready last minute ain't my type :p

Haven't eaten lunch so we went for dim sum to fill up my empty stomach for awhile. My babyboy is so sweet (L) hehe.

At 1pm, watched Alice in Wonderland again :p Had to accompany him to watch again. The twice watch, I still like the movie :p Sweeter than ever! (L) I don't like the empire cinema's chair. They're so short and uncomfy :/ Better don't watch movie there again.

I was really having a great moment with my babyboy :D (L) we went to walkway to the empire and near the beach and then suddenly we had to go due to he had to fetch his brother from school. So I followed.

After fetching, he had to meet up with Makai to get the go sets at hua ho tanjung bunut. My busy man :p Then, I went home after that :D I'm a good girl am I? :D It was exactly 4pm when I got home O:)

P.S My left arm's in pain of the injection ! :'(

Labels: , , , ,